- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup fried and crumbled bacon
- 1/4 cup diced ham
- 6 ounces dried spaghetti or linguine, cooked al dente
- 6 tablespoons freshly grated Parmigiano
- 3 tablespoons shredded or shaved Parmigiano
- Kosher salt and pepper to taste
- Chopped parsley (optional)
- Combine eggs and heavy cream in a small mixing bowl, and whip together well. Set aside.
- In a 10-inch sauté pan over medium heat, heat olive oil, bacon and ham until sizzling.
- Add pasta and toss well.
- Slowly pour egg-cream mixture over top while pulling up spaghetti with tongs until coated.
- Add Parmigiano, salt, pepper, and toss well.
- Portion into serving bowls and top with shredded or shaved Parmigiano and parsley.