Pomegranate Champagne Punch
- 16 ounces pomegranate juice
- 12 ounces cranberry juice
- 3 tablespoons cinnamon syrup
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 8 ounces citrus vodka
- 1 (750-milliliter) bottle Champagne or sparkling wine
- 12 ounces ginger ale
- Garnish: pomegranate seeds, seasonal fruit, mint, rosemary, or citrus slices
- Gather the ingredients.
- Place a frozen ice ring or large chunks of ice and some of the fresh fruit in a punch bowl.
- Add all of the ingredients except the wine and soda and stir well.
- Slowly add the ginger ale and Champagne.
- Garnish with pomegranate seeds and other seasonal fruit, mint, rosemary, or citrus slices.
- Ladle into individual serving glasses, including a few fruits in each.
- Serve and enjoy!