Chardonnay Shrimp Dip
- 2 cups frozen cooked salad shrimp, about 7 oz, thawed, drained
- 1/2 cup Chardonnay wine
- 1 package cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped green onions
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Coarsely chop shrimp. Place shrimp in a small glass bowl. Pour wine over shrimp, toss to coat. Cover. Refrigerate at least one hour to blend flavors. Drain shrimp, reserving wine.
- In another small bowl, mix cream cheese, mayonnaise, 2 tablespoons of the onions and the mustard with spoon. Fold in shrimp. If a thinner consistency is desired, stir in small amounts of the reserved wine.
- Spoon shrimp spread into a serving bowl. Sprinkle remaining onions over the top.
- Serve with crackers.