Shrimp Lasagna Rollups
- 3 tbsp. butter
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 2 1/2 c. whole milk
- 1/4 c. freshly chopped parsley, plus more for garnish
- pinch of crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 c. dry white wine
- 1 3/4 c. shredded mozzarella, divided
- 1/2 c. freshly grated Parmesan
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 lb. large shrimp, peeled and deveined, roughly chopped
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 10 cooked lasagna noodles
- 2 c. ricotta
- Preheat oven to 350º. In a large skillet over medium heat, melt butter. Add garlic and cook until fragrant, 1 minute, then add flour and whisk until combined and golden, 1 minute more. Stir in milk, parsley, and a pinch of red pepper flakes and let thicken, 2 to 3 minutes. Add wine, 1/2 cup mozzarella, and Parmesan, and season with salt and pepper. Add shrimp and cook until pink, about 2 minutes more. Stir in lemon juice.
- On a large baking sheet, lay out cooked lasagna noodles. Spread a thin layer of sauce in a large baking or casserole dish. Spread each with a layer of ricotta, then top with a thin layer of scampi mixture. Roll up and spoon more sauce on top of roll-ups. Sprinkle with remaining 3/4 cup mozzarella.
- Bake until golden and melty, 20 minutes. Broil 2 minutes if you want the tops to look golden.
- Garnish with parsley and serve.