- 1 15.25 ounce package yellow cake
- 1 3.9 package of chocolate instant pudding
- 1 8 ounce container of sour cream
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup water
- 4 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup of semisweet chocolate chips
- powdered sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease and flour a bundt pan.
- Place the cake mix, pudding mix, sour cream, oil, water, and eggs in a large bowl. With an electric mixer, beat until just blended, scraping down the sides of the bowl as you go. Fold in the chocolate chips, and pour into a prepared pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a long wooden pick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 45 minutes. Cool in the pan and then remove to a wire rack.
- Lightly sprinkle with powdered sugar.