1 can flaky biscuits
8 slices bacon, crisp-cooked and crumbled
1 Roma tomato, seeded and chopped
1/2 small onion, chopped
3 ounces Swiss cheese, shredded
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1 teaspoon basil
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Cut each biscuit into thirds and press into greased miniature muffin cups.
- Combine the bacon, tomato, onion, Swiss cheese, mayonnaise and basil in a bowl and mix well.
- Spoon the mixture into the prepared muffin cups. Do not overfill.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Yield 30.