- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 1 small chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- 1 package of Hawaiian Sweet Rolls
- 6 slices of ham
- 6 slices Swiss cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Remove all rolls from the package in one piece and place on a cookie sheet. Slice horizontally through all 12 rolls at once. Remove the top and set aside.
- Combine butter, mustard, onion, and poppy seeds. Spread 1/2 of the mixture across the lower half of the rolls.
- Place the slices of ham across the rolls so all 12 are covered. Repeat with the Swiss.
- Return the top half of the rolls to complete the sandwich.
- Spread the remaining sauce across the top.
- Heat for 15 minutes and remove.
- Run a knife through the lines of the rolls to make 12 mini sandwiches.