Sausage Gravy for Biscuits
- 1 (16 ounce) can refrigerated jumbo buttermilk biscuits
- 1 (9.6 ounce) package Jimmy Dean® Original Hearty Pork Sausage Crumbles
- 1/4 cup flour
- 2 1/2 cups milk
- salt and pepper to taste
- Bake biscuits according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, cook sausage in large skillet over medium heat 5-6 minutes or until thoroughly heated, stirring frequently. Stir in flour. Gradually add milk; cook until mixture comes to a boil and thickens, stirring constantly. Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer 2 minutes, stirring constantly. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Split biscuits in half. Place 2 halves on each of 8 plates; top with about 1/3 cup gravy.