- (8 ounce) package cooked egg noodles
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 (6 ounce) can sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup of peas
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1/8 teaspoon of pepper
- 2 cups of chopped cooked turkey
- 1 can of condensed cream of celery soup
- 1 cup of sour cream
- 1/2 cup of grated Parmesan cheese
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Melt butter in a large heavy skillet. Saute mushrooms for 1 minute. Season with salt and pepper, and stir in turkey, condensed soup, peas, and sour cream. Place cooked noodles in a 9×13 inch baking dish. Pour sauce mixture evenly over the top. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes, or until sauce is bubbling.