- 6 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise
- 1 – 1.5 teaspoons of Chow-Chow (sweet & spicy pickled relish)
- 1 teaspoon of yellow mustard
- dash of salt & pepper to taste
- sprinkle of paprika to garnish
- 1 jalapeño (optional)
How to make:
Place eggs in a pot and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Put on a tight lid and turn off burner. Let eggs sit for 10 minutes.
Drain pot of hot water and run eggs under cold water. One egg at a time, tap on the counter to crack shell. Roll it to crackle all over and then peel under running cold water.
Once eggs are peeled, slice long ways and scoop out yolk. In a bowl combine yolk, mayonnaise, Chow-Chow, mustard, salt and pepper. Spoon mixture back into each egg and sprinkle with paprika.
(For an extra kick, I thinly sliced a jalapeño for the top)