We love pimento cheese dip. It is a staple in our house during football season, and it makes for an amazing grilled cheese.
Pimento Cheese Dip
- 1 cup shredded extra sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese or Gouda
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 block of cream cheese
- 1 small jar of pimentos
- 1/2 teaspoon of onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of cayenne pepper
- salt and pepper to taste
How to make:
Mix all ingredients and pair with crackers, chips, toasted baguette slices, or vegetables.
Refrigerate when not eating.