- 1 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 5 egg yolks
- 1/2 cup fresh orange juice
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 6-ounce graham cracker pie crust
- 1 8-ounce frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 pint figs, quartered
- 1 cup blackberries
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Whisk together condensed milk, egg yolks, orange juice and lemon juice in a bowl; pour into pie crust.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until center of pie is set.
- Cool completely; cover and chill at least 4 hours or up to 2 days.
- Spread whipped topping over chilled pie; garnish with figs and blackberries.
- Drizzle with honey.