- 24 regular marshmallows
- 2/3 cup of half and half
- 2 tablespoons of creme de cacao
- 2 tablespoons of creme de menthe
- 1/2 a pint of whipping cream
- 1 1/2 cups of finely ground chocolate graham crackers
- 1/3 cup of white sugar
- 6 tablespoons of butter, melted
- prepared whipped cream or Cool Whip
- 1 teaspoon chocolate crumbles
- 1-2 mint sprigs, for garnish
- Mix graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and melted butter or margarine until well blended . Press mixture into an 8 or 9 inch pie plate.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 7 minutes. Cool and chill for about 1 hour.
- Melt the marshmallows in the half and half in a double boiler. Remove the mixture from the heat and let it cool.
- Whip the 1/2 pint of cream and mix it into the filling mixture.
- Pour the filling into the chilled crust.
- Refrigerate pie to set for at least one hour.
- Before serving, spread prepared whipped cream over the top of the pie.
- Sprinkle the cookie crumbs and garnish with mint.