Spicy Hot Boiled Peanuts
- 2 pounds of green peanuts in the shell
- 3 jalapenos chopped
- 1/2 cup of salt
- 3 tablespoons of Old Bay seasoning
- 3 tablespoons of Cajun seasoning
- 1 tablespoon of garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons of red pepper flakes
How to make:
Rise peanuts in a colander to remove any excess dirt.
Pour peanuts into a large crockpot. Top with sliced jalapenos.
In a bowl, mix together all spices and sprinkle mixture over the top of the peanuts.
Add approximately 10 cups of water.
Slow cook for 18-24 hours. Check periodically to see if water needs to be added.
Drain and serve warm.